The annual iFX EXPO Asia 2019 will start tomorrow in Hong Kong, bringing collectively the business’s main executives. This yr will embody the newly launched Crypto and Fintech Track, which delves into the position and trajectory these segments have on the business.
Held on January 23-24 on the Hong Kong Convention & Exhibition Center, the EXPO is amongst Asia’s largest gatherings for the monetary companies sector, bringing collectively institutional traders, high tier retail brokers, and a number of startups and repair suppliers.
Discover iFX EXPO, Your Gateway to Asian Markets!
The crypto and fintech observe, held on the second portion of each days, will look to sort out the tendencies which is able to form 2019 with a number of the brightest minds and notable executives within the native and world communities.
The distinctive content material stream is curated by W-SOURCE, a boutique know-how gross sales agency and technique consultancy serving high-tech ventures and corporates.
What to count on on the Crypto and Fintech Track
The iFX EXPO’s devoted crypto and fintech observe will provide perception into the shifting sands of the digital asset market. This features a quickly evolving cryptocurrency market, which over the previous yr has been outlined by a mass push for institutional adoption, amid a bear bitcoin market.
From actual world asset tokenization to the way forward for exchanges, from algo predictions in crypto to targeted roundtables of traders, merchants, and feminine fintech leaders The Crypto and Fintech Track will present each imaginative and prescient and observe for the way forward for know-how and markets.
Everything it is advisable know concerning the agenda
The crypto and fintech observe is headlined by a number of key themes, every of which contact on and produce to mild essentially the most pertinent tendencies from throughout the business in 2019. This contains the next:
- Institutional Adoption of Crypto
- Real World Asset Tokenisation
- Women in Fintech
- The Future of Incubation
- Investors’ Panel
- The Future of Exchanges
- Institutional Traders Round Table
- AlgoTrading & Prediction Tools 2019
- Tech for Good: What’s Next?
- Blockchain Adoption Debate
In addition, the next is an inventory of the audio system and on the coronary heart of the distinctive content material stream:
- Amanda Liu, General Manager, OAX Foundation
- Annabelle Huang, Asia Lead, AirSwap
- Benoit Brookens, CEO & Founder, Accrue
- Bonnie Cheung, Venture Partner, 500 Startups
- Casey Lau, Managing Partner, Dimsum Ventures
- Charlie Tsang, Head Trader, Genesis Block
- Chris Dark, co-Founder & CCO, OST
- Clement Ip, co-Founder, Genesis Block
- Clifford Choi, Disruptor, EmurgoHK
- Danielle Tichner, Founder and CEO, W-Source
- Dave Chapman, Executive Chairman, OSL
- David Siemer, CEO, Wave Financial
- Dusan Stojanovic, Founder & CEO, CoTrader
- Florian Matthaeus Spiegl, Co-Founder & CEO, FinFabrik
- Greg Wolfson, Director of Strategic Partnerships, Digital Assets Group
- Jason Fang, Managing Partner, Sora Ventures
- Jethro Glover, Head of Asia Business Development, Caspian & TORA
- Ksenia Semenova, Chief Business Strategy Officer, Cindicator
- Les Borsai, Chief Strategy Officer, Wave Financial
- Li Huo, Managing Director, Huobi Capital
- Mark Lamb, CEO, CoinFLEX
- Nicholas Krapels, Managing Director for China & Blockchain Lead, DarcMatter
- Raymond Yip, Partner, Zeroth.AI
- Ryan Rabaglia, Head of Trading, OSL
- Sandy Peng, Advisor, Tezos Foundation
- Shahar Rabin, CEO & co-Founder, Capitalise
- Syed Musheer Ahmed, General Manager, Fintech Association of Hong Kong
- Tiantian Kullander, co-Founder, Amber AI
- Veronica Fung, Board Member, Fintech Association of Hong Kong
- Yaron Golgher, CEO, I Know First
- Yoni Assia, CEO, eToro
Reserve your seat!
For the total agenda, please go to the observe’s devoted web page, digital property in Hong Kong 2019. Please observe that entrance to the unique occasion is by invitation solely. Prospective attendees are inspired to entry the registration part on-line.