The annual iFX EXPO Asia 2019 will start subsequent week in Hong Kong, bringing collectively the business’s main executives. This yr will embody a freshly launched Crypto and Fintech Track, emphasizing the function and trajectory these segments have on the business.
Held on January 23-24 on the Hong Kong Convention & Exhibition Center, the EXPO is amongst Asia’s largest gatherings for the monetary providers sector, bringing collectively institutional traders, high tier retail brokers, and a number of startups and repair suppliers.
Discover iFX EXPO, Your Gateway to Asian Markets!
The crypto and fintech monitor, held on the second a part of each days, goals to sort out the tendencies which can form 2019 with a few of the brightest minds and notable executives within the native and world communities.
The distinctive content material stream is curated by W-SOURCE, a boutique expertise gross sales agency and technique consultancy serving high-tech ventures and corporates.
The iFX EXPO’s devoted crypto and fintech monitor will provide perception into the shifting sands of the digital asset market. This features a quickly evolving cryptocurrency market, which over the previous yr has been outlined by a mass push for institutional adoption, amid a bear bitcoin market.
From actual world asset tokenization to the way forward for exchanges, from algo predictions in crypto to centered roundtables of traders, merchants, and feminine fintech leaders The Crypto and Fintech Track will present each imaginative and prescient and apply for the way forward for expertise and markets.
Agenda at a look
Below you’ll find a few of the audio system and the classes on the coronary heart of the distinctive content material stream:
- Amanda Liu, General Manager, OAX Foundation
- Annabelle Huang, Asia Lead, AirSwap
- Benoit Brookens, CEO & Founder, Accrue
- Chris Dark, co-Founder & CCO, OST
- Clement Ip, co-Founder, Genesis Block
- Danielle Tichner, Founder and CEO, W-Source
- Dave Chapman, Executive Chairman, OSL
- David Siemer, CEO, Wave Financial
- Dusan Stojanovic, Founder & CEO, CoTrader
- Greg Wolfson, Director of Strategic Partnerships, Digital Assets Group
- Jason Fang, Managing Partner, Sora Ventures
- Jethro Glover, Head of Asia Business Development, Caspian & TORA
- Ksenia Semenova, Chief Business Strategy Officer, Cindicator
- Les Borsai, Chief Strategy Officer, Wave Financial
- Li Huo, Managing Director, Huobi Capital
- Mark Lamb, CEO, CoinFLEX
- Nicolas Krapels, Managing Director for China & Blockchain Lead, DarcMatter
- Raymond Yip, Partner, Zeroth.AI
- Ryan Rabaglia, Head of Trading, OSL
- Sandy Peng, Advisor, Tezos Foundation
- Shahar Rabin, CEO & co-Founder, Capitalise
- Syed Musheer Ahmed, General Manager, Fintech Association of Hong Kong
- Tiantian Kullander, co-Founder, Amber AI
- Veronica Fung, Board Member, Fintech Association of Hong Kong
- Yaron Golgher, CEO, I Know First
- Yoni Assia, CEO, eToro
- Institutional Adoption of Crypto
- Real World Asset Tokenisation
- Women in Fintech
- The Future of Incubation
- Investors’ Panel
- The Future of Exchanges
- Institutional Traders Round Table
- AlgoTrading & Prediction Tools 2019
- Tech for Good: What’s Next?
- Blockchain Adoption Debate
Reserve your seat!
For the total agenda, please go to the monitor’s devoted web page, digital belongings in Hong Kong 2019. Please observe that entrance to the unique occasion is by invitation solely. Prospective attendees are inspired to entry the registration part on-line.